We are very pleased to be back with yet another release! This release includes a brand new component which lets you play video files you have uploaded without having to use the YouTube component! You can now use the Video Player component to play video files you have uploaded to your file library. To make sure your videos work properly make sure they are in the H.264 format, otherwise your video will not play properly.
Here is the complete list of bugs, features and enhancements:
- Fixed an issue that caused pages to be available at their old url for awhile after renaming the page.
- Usernames with spaces in them now work correctly on the Friendfeed Component.
- Improved error handling when responses from Facebook and Twitter are invalid/broken.
- Fixed errors when adding an external image that is taking a long time to respond.
- Themes no longer require heading, subheading, nav or copyright, but they are still recommended!
- Added Video Player Component. Play MP4 (H.264) right on your website!
- Customization options for reseller sites.
We're planning lots of other small releases over the next couple of months, so stay tuned for more updates!