Hand Crafted Websites Made By You!
Blog posts June 2012
It's time for another update. Since this feature should speed up the process of adding images, I'll make this update quick, too. We've added a quick-size option to images. Now when you are adding an image to your site you will see a new tab in the editor after selecting the image. This new tab will have several pre-selected sizes that you can apply to your image. Here's what it looks like:
Click on the image to enlarge
Shown above are five basic options for square images. You should be able to find a size that suits your needs from these options. Also, if you have a rectangular image, you can switch the toggle to show rectangular quick sizes. For those with triangular and circular images, we're sorry.
That's it! Now you can quickly add photos without needing to play around with pixel numbers, sliders, or any of that jazz. Just choose your size and go.
Guess what! This blog is a Jigsy website!
What is Jigsy?
Jigsy is a Content Management System and Website Builder that allows you to easily build your own dynamic website, either by selecting one of our premade themes or make your own theme simply by using html and css.
Everything is hosted for you and all management and creation is done in your browser.
White-Label the Builder
Are you a company with lots of members or traffic?
Can your viewers benefit from you adding a Website builder and Hosting to your offering?
Jigsy is our end-user site for the Viviti CMS Content Management System which can be branded for your company.
Get more info at VivitiCMS.com
Jigsy @ Twitter
- New Divider Component - https://t.co/bx2hNr2JV7
- RT @Ian_Barnard: How to quickly draw a brush letter B in @Illustrator using just 2 calligraphy brushes. https://t.co/nzxUGyTI2x
- 1000 free vector icons pack, released by SquidInk #web #webdesign #webdev https://t.co/OYd7cH95oc
- Here's a list of over 99 websites offering royalty free stock photos #web #webdesign #stockphotos https://t.co/jrB9N9ztJj
- 32 Chrome extensions for web designers and developers #webdesign #webdev #web https://t.co/TZBlrZKjDr