Hand Crafted Websites Made By You!
Blog posts February 2013
If you haven't already noticed, check out the 12 new themes we just added to our ever growing collection! Here's a preview:
To take a closer look, click on "Change Website Theme" on the "Manage Website" dropdown on your Toolbar. Want to see how it'll look for your site? Just apply the theme! Remember - applying a theme will not affect or otherwise modify any of the code, settings, or site content you've added - just the theme itself (if you've customized your theme source code, this will be lost, however).
Give them a try and let us know how they work out for you!
This will help to improve security (always a good thing) as well as allow for easy connection between your accounts with these social networking sites and your Jigsy account, for seamless integration.
If you're unfamiliar with our Linked Accounts tool, mouse over the 'Manage Website' dropdown in the builder and click on the 'Linked Accounts' link.
The rest is a breeze - just click 'Add Account' beside the social networking account you want to link your Jigsy account to and follow the steps!
We are proud to announce our recent big update that sees a new theme for all of Jigsy.com as well as major leaps of improvement with our already stellar builder!
Here's a breakdown:
- The entire system has been re-skinned & vastly improved for clarity and an enhanced user experience. The new look, new feel, “rejuvenated” builder is simply fantastic to work with.
- The Website Editor’s new Drag & Drop functionalities make it easier than ever to get the job done. Adding Content, Multimedia, Social Sharing, and Ecommerce from the dropdown menus is very simple… just Click , Drag & Drop.
- The Photo Management System has been significantly modernized & includes an upgraded Stock Photo Library with thousands of professional photos. It makes searching, selecting and placing your perfect photo a breeze.
- The refurbished Tool Bar is now more user friendly and intuitive than ever.
- Bold, new icons for the Tool Bar and Content Category menus are well defined, for ease of use.
- 30 plus sensational new themes to help you shape your site, with many more on the way.
- Additional Unique Fonts within the system really help you take things to the next level.
As always, we welcome your feedback on these or other changes, ideas, suggestions for improvement - you name it! Don't see a theme style you'd like to use? Get in touch via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook or our forum!
We have just made Google fonts available! This means you can have greater than ever control over the fonts associated with your site header - give it a try and let us know what you think!
Themes have now been optimized across the board as well and are looking better than ever. You may notice that your theme appears to be improved in some ways. This is not a drastic change however, so don't be concerned that your site will change appearance in a fundamental way. Either way, rest assured we are always working behind the scenes to not just bring you new features, but improve existing ones wherever needed.
Lastly, for those of you with an iPhone wondering how to configure your mail app with Jigsy mail, we've created a new page to address just that. Click here to get started!
Guess what! This blog is a Jigsy website!
What is Jigsy?
Jigsy is a Content Management System and Website Builder that allows you to easily build your own dynamic website, either by selecting one of our premade themes or make your own theme simply by using html and css.
Everything is hosted for you and all management and creation is done in your browser.
White-Label the Builder
Are you a company with lots of members or traffic?
Can your viewers benefit from you adding a Website builder and Hosting to your offering?
Jigsy is our end-user site for the Viviti CMS Content Management System which can be branded for your company.
Get more info at VivitiCMS.com
Jigsy @ Twitter
- @Flynnderella we will be back up shortly! We do apologize for the inconvenience.
- We have just launched a brand new Instagram component! Read about it on the blog: https://t.co/6Dzh3JGgN0 https://t.co/ykHZa3CIuR
- New Divider Component - https://t.co/bx2hNr2JV7
- RT @Ian_Barnard: How to quickly draw a brush letter B in @Illustrator using just 2 calligraphy brushes. https://t.co/nzxUGyTI2x
- 1000 free vector icons pack, released by SquidInk #web #webdesign #webdev https://t.co/OYd7cH95oc