As summer draws to an end, the Jigsy team has been busy working to bring new features and enhancements to the builder!
A few notable new features include:
- Users can now create a custom Sitemap
- Page extensions can now be created, like .html .asp or .php to allow for redirecting pages from members' old sites
- Several new favicons
- Meta tags for pages improved - meta tags for pages changed from input fields to text area fields, to allow easier input
- Pages dropdown to handle large sites modified to better display large number of pages - these will display width-wise
- The first 200 characters of the beginning of a blog post are now automatically added to the post's meta description.
Not to mention the theme selection dialog in the builder is now 100% of the page width, so you can browse more themes at once and see a larger thumbnail when selecting a theme for the first time, or choosing an alternate theme.
As always, we value your feedback, so if there's something you like, dislike, or a feature you'd like to see, please contact us!